Having spent over twenty-five years in the retail, fashion and beauty industries I have witnessed the need for recognition, purpose and validation in the women I have been blessed to serve. As I developed Be Transformed, I discovered how deeply I struggled with the same issues. Over the past few years, God has taken me on a journey of discovery, teaching me to embrace and celebrate who I am and am becoming in Him. Now I get to turn around and help other women travel along their personal journey of transformation.
The life coaching, spiritual direction and image consulting I offer comes not only from a solid education, but also from life experienced with God. He has strengthened and enabled me as a mentor, coach and care giver to women and young girls while they are on their journey of discovery, healing and celebration.
As women, we give so much of ourselves to our families, friends, jobs, places of worship and other activities with little to no time for ourselves. In spite of what we may believe about ourselves or what others may say about us, we are valuable and worthy of greatness, beauty and love.
My prayer is that you will take the plunge and go deeper with me on this journey of transformation. Together, let's discover the more of God plus all that He has and wants for us. I know it may seem selfish to take time for your own personal renewal, but let's face it, you can't give what you ain't got!
May you be blessed,
- 25+ years in the retail, fashion and beauty industries
- B.S. in Dance from Skidmore College
- M.A. in Practical Theology from Regent University
- Christian life coaching certification from Lifeforming Leadership Coaching
- Event Planner certification from Penn Foster and the Association of Bridal Consultants
- Continuing education in image consulting with Shari Braendel of Fashion Meets Faith
- Continuing education with Body Beautiful image consultant training
- Commissioned as a Stephen Minister to offer pastoral care and counseling.